Wednesday, March 16, 2011

so many thoughts

It has been quite sometime since I have blogged. And I really have no good reason why. It feels like most days I have an on-going blog in my head. Tons of thoughts, feelings, funny things I want to share but never get around to doing it (lazy). I often wrestle with sharing what I want to because I tell myself I can save it for another time (procrastination at its finest) or that what I might want to share may come across offensive (referring to previous posts) or that I am allowing my hormones to do most of the talking (typical). So, I say all of this to say that hopefully I can motivate myself to share more often and maybe there might just be something worth sharing in my near future. Until then, I leave you with a list of things that I am passionate about and would probably be involved in alot of my bloggin thoughts:

* adoption
* My Tripp
* travels
* love
* babies
* biblical encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment