Thursday, November 4, 2010

a milliondy reasons to love him..this is just one.

So today was the Pregnancy Resource Center's big GALA Event night and it called for semi-formal attire. Since Tripp would consider "semi-formal" to mean jeans, a tshirt and TOMS-he needed a little help getting ready this afternoon for it. Bless his heart, he just had surgery on his knee yesterday so he was already a little handicapped. After ironing his pants I walked into the room to find this:


I couldn't help but laugh. I asked him how in the world he was ever able to find anything in his closet and he without hesitation replied ever so seriously, "babe, that is the beauty of being a hoarder-you always know where to find what you're looking for."  (I just couldn't do anything but laugh while thinking, "arent you looking for your belt?")

And that is just one of the many reasons why I love this perfect man God created for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment