Wednesday, September 1, 2010

life is a journey...welcome to mine.

After much debate, procrastination, and encouragement I have started my very own blog. I have noticed that most start the whole "blogging" process when they are at a monumental time in their lives (i.e. engagement/wedding planning, new home, pregnancy/new baby). Since I have made it through one successful year (almost-9/9/09 :) ) of marriage I really have no excuse to start a blog other than the fact I want to ;). I feel as though this blog will be a way to share more personal thoughts, experiences, and adventures to those who care to peek into my little journey called life. I have followed others blogs that have been inspiring, informative, and helpful. My hope is to do the same for those who choose to read it.  I consider myself to be pretty boring, but lucky for me, I am married to a very special man with LOTS of energy and that tends to make things entertaining.
So, this is the start to my blogging journey...or as I should say, a window into my world! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are blogging; I can now keep up with all of your adventures and maybe they will go along with the pictures I get to see of you on Facebook! Isn't it awesome that I am your first follower:) Miss you and look forward to reading your blog.
    P.S. You are not boring!! You will be great at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not your first follower but I bet I'm your most avid! Blog on.

    ReplyDelete